Hello! I’m Jeneca, teen blogger on this little corner of the internet. Here I share thoughts on my journey in writing fictional peoples and their stories, and–hopefully–encourage you along the way.
I’m on another journey, too. Well, It’s more of a marathon… and frankly, it’s more important than anything else I putter about doing. Jesus saved me and am trying to serve Him now, as well as try to comprehend the magnitude of God’s love for me. In fact, I’ve been writing a story about just that since 2014, when I got the idea for a YA Christian Dystopian trilogy… you’ll no doubt hear be blabbering about it if you stick around for any amount of time.
My fingers have, quite literally, always itched to create and make. That comes out in a variety of different ways. Being a homeschooled highschooler, I have time on my hands (granted it’s not much more than a regular highschooler, but I digress)
So I do stuff. Lots of stuff. One of those things, of course is writing and reading. They go hand in hand. But I’m also into drawing, photography (I’m a
stubborn dork, so all the photography you’ll see on my blog is actually mine :P), and playing ukulele, and rambling in the forest.
Everyone likes random facts, so here, have some random facts in no particular order.
- cats. if you’ve seen my twitter profile, you’ll know I’m aspiring to be a starving artist cat lady 😉
- tea. Chai and Earl Grey and sleepy time tea…so maybe I won’t starve?? speaking of food…
- [real] food. Yes yes I’m one of those people. That doesn’t mean I don’t eat pizza and toast and mac and cheese because I totally do, we just try and do it with more real ingredients, not super processed or bleached or stuff like that, ya know?
- Les. Miserables. The book. And also Harry Potter, LOTR, C. S. Lewis…
- vegetable gardening. I mean, free food!
- history buff. [probably late 17-1800’s + WWII are my favorite time periods]
- knitting and sewing. I’d *love* to get into historical costuming but time doesn’t permit it…
- camping and the great outdoors A good ramble in the forest is almost always lovely. Just not in the dead of summer because mosquitoes are evil and we basically live in a bog.
- yes I like star wars. and also: Ahsoka.
- INFJ. sometimes I type as ISFJ. *shrug*
- the beach. I’m not talking just white sandy beaches, either. seaweedy, rocky, cold, hot, covered in shells, whatever. I love the beach.
- ESPANOL. Tu hables espanol? Por favor quiero practicar con tu! Lo siento por mis palabras. No hablo bueno.
Where might you find me on the internet?
Thanks for sticking around… I appreciate it! Feel free to drop a comment below to say hello!